We're currently looking for a Nursery Nurse!
We’re excited to be recruiting an ambitious Nursery Nurse to join our experienced team at our small chain of childcare settings in the north east of England.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the care and education of children, eager to make an impact on, and difference to, the lives of children, whether from vulnerable or privileged backgrounds. They will love spending time with children and will be able to deliver inspirational learning. Excellent communication is essential to work alongside the existing team to achieve the best outcomes for all children and offer an exceptional service to our families.
Increases in demand for childcare places mean we have exciting opportunities across all of our sites in Fenham, Killingworth, Cramlington and Bedlington, and we are seeking a nursery nurse who can start as soon as possible. This is a permanent, full-time position and applicants must be willing to work flexibly between 7am - 6.30pm depending on the nursery setting. The successful candidate may be required to attend staff meetings or training out of usual working hours, and at times, be willing to work across sites if needed.
• Hold a minimum of a full and relevant Level 3 Early Years and Childcare Qualification, or above, in line with the EYFS statutory requirements
• Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage, how to plan effectively for children and be ambitious in your practice
• Have a sound knowledge of child development
• Be committed to keeping children safeguarded and provide a safe environment
• Know how to build excellent partnerships with parents and carers to meet the needs of each individual child
• Have excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all staff, children, parents and carers and other professionals
To read more about Little Angels and learn more about this role, please read the candidate information pack and application form, found below. To apply, please email your fully completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org . Suitably qualified applicants will be shortlisted and receive information regarding the interview process.
Little Angels Fun Club and Nursery Ltd is committed to the Safeguarding of Children and all posts are subject to safer recruitment practices and an enhanced DBS check.
Please note the closing date for this post is Wednesday 5th May 2021.