Page updated: Tuesday 4th January 2022
Please find below candidate information packs, application forms and more information on our nursery nurse vacancies across the company.
Take a look around the website to find out more about our team, and our nurseries!
We're looking for a chef at our Fenham site!
For more information on this post, please take a look at our Information Pack below.
The application form can also be found below - please complete this and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The deadline for this post is Friday 11th February 2022.
We're searching for Nursery Nurses to join our team!
We’re excited to be recruiting ambitious Nursery Nurses to join our experienced team at our small chain of childcare settings in the north east of England.
As more and more smiley faces return to our settings post Covid, we’re seeing increasing demand for childcare places, and consequently we are excited to be searching for ambitious Nursery Nurses to join our experienced team at Little Angels!
We have many different opportunities available to suit a variety of pathways. We are keen to play our part in widening access to the childcare sector, and will consider candidates with and without childcare qualifications. The only criteria we ask of applicants is a passion for the care and education of our children.
Please message for more information, or even just to chat about possible opportunities!
Successful candidates will be those eager to make an impact on, and difference to, the lives of children, whether from vulnerable or privileged backgrounds. They will love spending time with children and will be able to deliver inspirational learning. Excellent communication is essential to work alongside the existing team to achieve the best outcomes for all children and offer an exceptional service to our families.
Increases in demand for childcare places mean we have exciting opportunities in Cramlington, Bedlington and Fenham, and we are seeking a nursery nurse who can start as soon as possible. Our nurseries are open between 7.00am and 6.30pm, and successful candidates may be required to attend staff meetings or training out of usual working hours, and at times, be willing to work across sites if needed.
• Hold a minimum of a full and relevant Level 3 Early Years and Childcare Qualification, or above, in line with the EYFS statutory requirements (please let us know if you don't meet all of these requirements, as there are positions available for apprenticeships or unqualified staff)
• Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage, how to plan effectively for children and be ambitious in your practice
• Have a sound knowledge of child development
• Be committed to keeping children safeguarded and provide a safe environment
• Know how to build excellent partnerships with parents and carers to meet the needs of each individual child
• Have excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all staff, children, parents and carers and other professionals
To read more about Little Angels and learn more about this role, please read the candidate information pack and application form, found below. To apply, please email your fully completed application form to email@example.com . Suitably qualified applicants will be shortlisted and receive information regarding the interview process.
Little Angels Fun Club and Nursery Ltd is committed to the Safeguarding of Children and all posts are subject to safer recruitment practices and an enhanced DBS check.
If you don't meet the requirements but would still like to apply, get in touch! We have other routes, such as apprenticeships, that we'd love to take on! We're also happy to discuss a range of different flexible contracts, so if you have other commitments, let us know and we'll try to work round them.
Deadline: Please note that we're always on the look out for fantastic new staff to join our team, so if you're interested, get in touch!